1) Henry McCarty was better known by what nickname?
2) What weapon has become known as "the gun that won the west"?
3) Pearl Hart is the only woman known to have robbed what?
4) It is estimated that what percentage of women living in Deadwood, South Dakota in 1876 were prostitutes?
5) What legendary figure of the Old West eventually became sports editor for the New York Morning Telegraph?
6) Who was holding Aces and Eights, known as the "Dead Man's Hand", in a poker game when shot and killed?
7) What outlaw once wrote his own press release for one of his robberies?
8) What famous Old West lawman was arrested for horse theft in Van Buren, Arkansas on May 8, 1871?
9) According to eyewitness accounts, what gunslinger could hit a dime nine out of ten times when tossed in the air?
10) What outlaw wore socks over his boots so that he couldn't be tracked?
Email me if you have any category requests.
Click on COMMENTS to answer or to see other's answers.
For updates on trivia including new questions and answers, follow me on twitter.